From sports and entertainment districts to master-planned and large mixed-use communities, efficiently coordinating services and connecting the right people to the right information are essential capabilities for operating a vibrant community – one that draws people in and delights them.
As urban growth surges and infrastructure ages, it’s often challenging to coordinate the services that help a community run smoothly. Sharing essential information between departments and systems can be difficult. People may grow frustrated and disengage, and general inefficiency can undermine businesses and the bottom line.
Watch a recording of this webinar with smart cities and communities experts and learn how to implement a smart and connected community that can provide operational efficiency, enhanced quality of life for residents, tenants, and guests, support sustainability goals and improve ROI.
What you will learn:
- What benefits can both new and established communities gain by becoming smart communities?
- What are the business considerations around deploying smart communities?
- The steps and technologies needed to make a community smart, connected and sustainable
- Funding opportunities for smart community projects
- How Honeywell can help simplify the process of making a community smart and sustainable
- Matthew Britt, General Manager, Smart Cities & Communities, Honeywell
- Ron Mattson, Sr. Account Manager, Smart Cities & Communities, Honeywell
- Tara McAdam Kassal, Co-Founder and Managing Partner, Ascent Cities
- Heath Melton, President – Phoenix Region, The Howard Hughes Corporation
- Michael Suarez, Marketing Coordinator, TechConnect (Moderator)